How to manage roles in SalezShark CRM software?
- If any user in the company is playing a CEO role, he or she can access the
entire company database without any trouble.
- Managers in this role hierarchy don’t have permission to edit or view their
subordinates' data in case if they do not have any "Read" or "Edit" permission
for any specific record.
- Users at a higher hierarchical role can view, edit, delete other users’ data
below their hierarchy level. For instance: Any Sales Manager can easily
access any sub-ordinates’ data without any restriction.
- Users in the same hierarchy can never access each other’s data like access
request is denied when VP Engineer tries to access the VP Marketing data
and vice versa for other Engineer though they belong to the same hierarchy.
- Users at the top of the hierarchy don’t have permission to access the shared
data with their subordinate users using the custom sharing rules.However,
this right can be modified for the managers through the Superiors Allowed
option at the time of implementing the data sharing rule.
This is how you can gain control on user access to the CRM data depending upon the role they are
playing in the organization to keep data safe and secure.
What is the purpose of SalezShark CRM Hierarchy & Access Management?
Manage user permissions with profiles
Grant access according to some sharing rules