SalezShark Logo

Paytm Payments Bank Ltd Employee Emails and Contacts

Company Logo

Paytm Payments Bank Ltd

Paytm Payments Bank Limited was incorporated in the year 2017 and is based in Noida, India. Paytm Payments Bank is a separate entity in which Vijay Shekhar Sharma holds 51% share, & the remaining 49% share is owned by Indian f...

Detailed Overview of Paytm Payments Bank Ltd | Emails & Phone

  • Company Name

    Paytm Payments Bank Ltd

  • Official Contact

    ******8173

  • Official Address

    B-121, Sector 5, Delhi, Delhi, India, 201301... More

  • Industry Type

    Financial Services

  • Employees Range

    5000 & Above

  • Revenue Range

    2501 - 5000

  • Company Type

    Privately Held

  • Official Website

    www.paytmbank.com

Paytm Payments Bank Ltd - Designation, Email Address and Phone Numbers

Check the Email and Phone Number List of the Top Management working at the Paytm Payments Bank Ltd

NameDesignationEmail AddressContact NumberView Email & Phone
Amrita ShettyGM Legal****@paytmbank.com******5947 View Email & Phone
Satish Kumar GuptaCEO & MD****@paytmbank.com******4247 View Email & Phone
Rohan LakhaiyarChief Compliance Officer****@paytmbank.com******1451 View Email & Phone
Vikendra SinghLead Risk & Fraud Management****@paytmbank.com******9193 View Email & Phone
Deependra RathoreSenior Vice President****@paytmbank.com******2317 View Email & Phone
Meenal ChoyalTalent Acquisition Specialist****@paytmbank.com******8997 View Email & Phone
Amit SinghTeam Lead****@paytmbank.com******1278 View Email & Phone
HAR PRATAP YADAVReconciliation Specialist****@paytmbank.com******5799 View Email & Phone
Arvind MunshiDy. General Manager - Platform Engineering -Corporate IT****@paytmbank.com******4691 View Email & Phone
Ankit RanaAssistant General Manager****@paytmbank.com******6127 View Email & Phone
DesignationsCompany Logo

How do Emails and Phone Numbers of Paytm Payments Bank Ltd Help in Bringing Leads?

Sending emails with the right pitch to Paytm Payments Bank Ltd employees like the Admin, CXO, CFO Contact, Sales Head, Founder, O Level, Management, HR Head Email, Managing Director, Marketing Head, CEO Email and other Key Employees Email can help to reach potential inboxes. Paytm Payments Bank Ltd has a revenue of 2501 - 5000 and 5000 & Above employees are working there, that are enough to be targeted.

Companies Similar to
Paytm Payments Bank Ltd

These companies are similar to Paytm Payments Bank Ltd as all of them are from the Financial Services industry. All of these companies are doing business in Get Detailed Info... and that is why they are similar to Paytm Payments Bank Ltd.

NameIndustryHeadquartersNo. of Employees
Shriram Transport Finance Company LtdFinancial ServicesMaharashtra,India 5001 & Above
Tata Capital LtdFinancial ServicesMaharashtra,India 5001 & Above
Mahindra & Mahindra Financial Services LtdFinancial ServicesMaharashtra,India 5001 & Above
Muthoot GroupFinancial ServicesKerala,India 2501 - 5000
Nomura Financial Advisory and Securities India Pvt LtdFinancial ServicesMaharashtra,India 5001 & Above
NameIndustryHeadquartersNo. of Employees
Muthoot GroupFinancial ServicesKerala,India 2501 - 5000
Ujjivan Financial Services Pvt LtdFinancial ServicesKarnataka,India 2501 - 5000
Religare Finvest LtdFinancial ServicesDelhi,India 2501 - 5000

Key Competitors of Paytm Payments Bank Ltd

There are some competitors of the Paytm Payments Bank Ltd that you can’t overlook. Their Product and Services might differ with Paytm Payments Bank Ltd but they have similar employee sizes that is 5000 & Above.

Frequently Asked Questions

The headquarters of Paytm Payments Bank Ltd is in Delhi, India

The Official Website of the Paytm Payments Bank Ltd is www.paytmbank.com

The Industry type of Paytm Payments Bank Ltd is Financial Services

The overall employees at Paytm Payments Bank Ltd are 5000 & Above

Paytm Payments Bank Ltd generates an income of 2501 - 5000 in a year

The products and services offered by Paytm Payments Bank Ltd are ...Get Detailed Info

Go to top